top of page


In revenue terms, the fitness industry growth rate is 2.6% global. The industry grew to approximately 200.000 clubs globally, serving 162 million members. PODER is a convenient mobile app for fitness enthusiasts to find and schedule an appointment with a freelance fitness trainer. It is a win-win design platform for both trainers and trainees, as well as merchants and customers.



UI/ UX Design



The challenge of Fitness Industry

1. Just 20% of the US population meet physical activity guidelines, so getting the other 80% to change their habits isn't easy.

2. A large percentage of people lack of fitness initiative and motivation.

3. Fitness-related purchases don't provide an immediate benefit. You don't instantly look or feel better after buying a gym membership- it's a longer -term investment.

Problems from Fitness Customers

1. Most gyms have limited cardio machines during peak hours (usually before and after work)

2. 45% of fitness beginners feel confused without professionals fitness knowledge.

3. Most people can not keep a regular fitness schedule under the pressure of work, time, and location.

4. 70% of people believe that doing fitness under a trainer's guidance could be more efficient.

poder copy-02.png


PODER is very simple to operate. There are some recommended trainers based on the comprehensive factors on the home page of the app. Tap "see all" for exploring the whole trainers and more information. Set up the user's preference at first.

The app is connected with Google Maps so that the users can find the trainer by location. When they tap any gym on the map, some available trainers will pop up; just double-tap it to view more gym information. Following the app's guide, after selecting the nearest gym, suitable trainer, and appropriate time, you can start your fitness journey.

bottom of page